Anglicare Central Queensland employs over 150 staff and volunteers, working in communities from the outback to the coast. We provide a variety of community service programs helping individuals, families and communities, supporting them in reaching their full potential.
As part of our dedicated, friendly and professional team, you will enjoy ideal career opportunities and the satisfaction of rewarding work helping people and improving our community.
We are committed to:
- A fair and equitable workplace
- Promoting merit-based selection
- Ensuring a safe working environment
- Creating a culturally and linguistically diverse work environment
- Encouraging staff empowerment
We can offer you:
- Meaningful career pathways
- Supportive management
- Training and development opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Options of working full-time, part-time or casual (dependant on the role)
- The opportunity to be employed by an ‘Above Award’ employer
- Valuable salary packaging options that provide competitive salary arrangements
- Access to Employee Assistance
We can offer you a career in:
Disability services, foster care, residential care, youth work, mental health, counselling, psychology, domestic violence intervention, housing, project work, administration and management.
Volunteers provide invaluable services to their local communities. Our team of dedicated volunteers assist in various aspects of our operations, through both short-term and ongoing roles. To find out what volunteer opportunities are available in your area, contact your nearest AnglicareCQ office.